If you’re anything like our team, you’re always looking for tools and resources that will help you succeed. That’s what this page is all about, browse around, try them out and reach out to us if you have any questions or want to take things to the next level.
Free Audits, Scans and Reports
GDPR Assessment Template – The GDPR can look daunting, and it does have far reaching implications for many businesses, however, a great place to start is to perform an audit and document the data you collect and how you use it. This spreadsheet will help you through the documentation process. Click here to access the GDPR Assessment Template
Marketing Checkup Audit – Are you wanting to pinpoint the gaps in your marketing plan and how you could improve the results of your overall marketing. Completing this complimentary Marketing Audit ($250 value) will provide you with three recommendations to help you immediately improve your marketing. ?Click here to start your Marketing Checkup Audit
Ratings & Review Scan – Wants your businesses online reputation? What are people saying about you across the internet? This Free scan will give you insights into what your reputation is. Click here to Get Your Free Ratings & Reviews Scan
Is your website secure?
Check out this video to learn how to easily determine if your website is secured with SSL.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CHANGE - DON'T LOSE YOUR DATA AFTER MAY 25, 2018
Check out this video to learn how to easily update your Google Analytics Settings to ensure you don't lose data due to an automated change that Google has implemented.
HOW A REVIEW FUNNEL SYSTEM CAN HELP YOU - A CASE STUDY
Check out this video to learn how our Review Funnel System can help your business through this case study.
Our Favourite Tools
We’re always on the lookout for tools that will help you with your business and marketing activities. Here’s links to some of our favourites.
- Evernote - Evernote is a powerful document management tool which empowers you to have access to any document anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Toodledo - This software as a service aligns with GTD (Getting Things Done - By David Allen). With a focus on capturing all your tasks and action steps it provides you with a tool to ensure no tasks fall through the cracks.
- Penultimate - A pure handwriting note app for your iOS device that syncs with Dropbox and Evernote. It turns your handwritten notes into searchable text.
- ?Teamwork Projects - Do you struggle keeping all your projects, tasks and people all on the same page. This fantastic online tool will help you, your team, and your clients communicate, manage, and track all the important details related to your projects.
- Hubspot CRM (free) - Hubspot offers a free CRM tool that provides most small businesses with everything they need to track customer interactions. If and when you're ready to invest more the Hubspot CRM integrates seamlessly with the Hubspot Marketing Automation platform.
- Buffer - Are you looking for a tool that enables you to plan out and schedule your social media posts ahead of time. Buffer will help you do that and so much more.
- Hootsuite - A competitor to Buffer, but leads the pack in it's product offering and capabilities for planning, scheduling and monitoring all your social media channels.
- Feedly - Want to keep up with what's being said about your brand or your competitors, or just follow businesses of interest? Feedly is a great tool to help you do just that.
- WordPress - WordPress is the most widely used website content management system on the planet for good reason. It offers significant advantages to businesses that can leverage its power. We build all our websites on the WordPress and integrate it with all your other systems to create a powerful online presence.
Books We’d Recommend
- Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide – John Jantsch - Duct Tape Marketing has been one of the most influential small business marketing books since it was first published. John Jantsch continues to offer sage advice on how businesses can take a systematic approach to their marketing that will yield greater impact and results.
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity – David Allen - This book has become one of the most influential business books of its era, and the ultimate book on personal organization. “GTD” is now shorthand for an entire way of approaching professional and personal tasks, and has spawned an entire culture of websites, organizational tools, seminars, and offshoots.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It – Michael Gerber - Michael Gerber dispels the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business. He walks you through the steps in the life of a business from entrepreneurial infancy, through adolescent growing pains, to the mature entrepreneurial perspective, the guiding light of all businesses that succeed
- SEO for Growth - John Jantsch and Phil Singleton - This is the ultimate SEO guide for marketers, web designers & entrepreneurs.
- Start – Punch Fear In The Face, Escape Average, Do Work That Matters – John Acuff
- Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable…About Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business – Patrick M. Lencioni
- Small Business Owner’s Guide To Local Lead Generation: Proven Strategies & Tips To Grow Your Business! – Various Authors
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself – John Jantsch
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen Covey
- Organizing from the Inside Out, second edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life – Julia Morenstern
- The New One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard andSpencer Johnson